Dragomir Radev, Ph.D. Computer Science; Columbia University. Joined Yale Faculty 2017.
A. Bartlett Giamatti Professor of Computer Science
Room 319, 17 Hillhouse Avenue, New Haven, CT 06511
Dragomir Radev’s interests include Natural Language Processing (NLP), Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Information Retrieval, Text Summarization, Network Analysis, and Applications of NLP.
Awards Dragomir Radev has received:
- ACL Distinguished Service Award (2022)
- Fellow of AAAS (American Association for the Advancement of Science) (2020)
- Fellow of AAAI (Association for the Advancement of Artificial Intelligence) (2020)
- Fellow of ACL (Association for Computational Linguistics) (2018)
- Fellow of ACM (Association for Computing Machinery) (2015)
- University of Michigan Faculty Recognition Award (2013)
- Linguistics Society of America: Linguistics, Language and the Public Award (as co-founder and program chair of NACLO) (2011)
- Secretary of ACL (Association for Computational Linguistics) (2006-2015)
- The Gosnell Prize for Excellence in Political Methodology (shared) (2006)
- University of Michigan UROP Faculty Award for Outstanding Research Mentorship (2004)