CS Colloquium - Ajay Rayasam, Osage University Partners
Host: Anurag Khandelwal
Intro to Venture Capital – (aka VC101) - Intended for new entrepreneurs, VC101 has educated many university researchers during the past few years on how venture capital works.
This seminar will help you understand venture capital with respect to entrepreneurship. The seminar will explore these questions:
- Does your newco have what it takes to secure VC financing?
- Who is investing in academic startups?
- What technology sectors are most likely to get funded?
- How should you and your colleagues approach potential investors?
- When should you seek funding from non-dilutive sources, family and friends, angels, crowdfunding?
- Who should be the CEO?