Aikaterini Sotiraki, Ph.D., Massachusetts Institute of Technology; M.S., Massachusetts Institute of Technology; B.S, National Technical University of Athens. Joined Yale Faculty 2023.
Assistant Professor of Computer Science
51 Prospect Street, New Haven, CT 06511
- Theoretical Cryptography
- Post-Quantum Cryptography
- Complexity Theory
- Secure Computation
For a complete list, visit my website.
- 2020: One of the best papers invited to Journal of Cryptology from PKC 2020
- 2019: One of the best papers invited to Journal of Cryptology from PKC 2019
- 2018: Winner of 7th iDASH Competition - Track 3
- 2018: Chateaubriand Fellowship
- 2013: Paris C. Kanellakis Fellowship (EECS, MIT)
- 2013: Outstanding Performance in Undergraduate Studies - National Technical University of Athens