Ben Fisch, B.A., University of Pennsylvania; Ph.D., Stanford University
Assistant Professor of Computer Science
AKW 406, 51 Prospect Street, New Haven, CT 06511
Interests include: Applied Cryptography, Distributed Systems, Blockchains and Cryptocurrencies.
See my webpage for a list of publications.
- D. Boneh, J. Drake, B. Fisch, A. Gabizon. Halo Infinite: Recursive SNARKs from any Additive Polynomial Commitment Scheme. Crypto 2021.
- B. Bünz, B. Fisch, A. Szepieniec. Transparent SNARKS from DARK Compilers. Eurocrypt 2020.
- D. Boneh, B. Bünz, B. Fisch. Batching Techniques for Accumulators with Applications to IOPs and Stateless Blockchains. Crypto 2019.
- B. Fisch. Tight Proofs of Space and Replication. Eurocrypt 2019.
- D. Boneh, J. Bonneau, B. Bünz, and B. Fisch. Verifiable Delay Functions. Crypto 2018.
- B.A. Fisch, R. Pass, A. Shelat. Socially Optimal Mining Pools. Web and Internet Economics (WINE) 2017.
- B. Fisch, D. Freund, and M. Naor. Physical Zero-Knowledge Proofs of Physical Properties. Crypto 2014.