Tesca Fitzgerald, Ph.D., Georgia Institute of Technology; B.S., Portland State University. Joined Yale Faculty July 2022.
AKW 502, 51 Prospect Street, New Haven, CT 06511
For a complete list, please visit my Google Scholar.
- Fitzgerald, T., Goel, A., Thomaz, A. “Learning and Modeling Constraints for Creative Tool Replacement”. Frontiers in Robotics and AI. 2021.
- Fitzgerald, T., Goel, A., Thomaz, A. “Abstraction in Data-Sparse Task Transfer”. Artificial Intelligence Journal (AIJ). 2021. (Invited for full presentation at IJCAI 2022.)
- Cui, Y.*, Koppol, P.*, Admoni, H., Niekum, S., Simmons, R., Steinfeld, A., Fitzgerald, T. “Understanding the Relationship between Interactions and Outcomes in Human-in-the-Loop Machine Learning”. International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI). Aug 2021.
- Fitzgerald, T., Short, E., Goel, A., Thomaz, A., “Human-Guided Trajectory Adaptation for Tool Transfer”, Presented at the Eighteenth International Conference on Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems (AAMAS). Montréal, Québec. May 2019.
- Fitzgerald, T., Goel A., Thomaz A. “Human-Guided Object Mapping for Task Transfer”. ACM Transactions on Human-Robot Interaction (THRI). 2018 Oct 9;7(2):17. (Invited for full presentation at HRI 2019.)
- 2014-2017 National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship
- 2017 IBM Ph.D Fellowship
- 2017 Georgia Tech GVU Center Foley Scholars Award Recipient
- 2017 Rising Stars in EECS
- 2014 Microsoft Research Graduate Women’s Scholarship
- 2013 Georgia Tech Institute Fellowship